- Strong Veterinary industry experience
- Customer-focused experience, including service and problem-solving
- Ability to provide clear and effective oral and written communication
- Strong organizational and independent project management skills
- Training experience preferred.
- Material management or supply/logistics experience
- Effective problem-solver
- Works well in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstration of technical skills in working environment; working knowledge of interaction/relationship of software/hardware applications and accessories
- Exposure to software interface and communications technology
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project
- Data interpretation, manipulation, management in Excel a plus
- Sales Force CRM knowledge a plus
- 90% travel required to clients across the U.S up to 10% travel internationally.
- Typically travel from Phoenix home base to client destination – car, air, other.
- Company headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours
- Certified/Licensed/Registered Vet tech – Highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) - Desired
- Full-time or Part-time: Full Time
- Exempt or Non-exempt(hourly): Exempt
To apply for this position please send a resume to email@example.com.