The Veterinary Implementation Specialist participates in coordinating the implementation of the Cubex hardware and software solutions primarily for Veterinary Practices, yet will gain experience in Human Healthcare and Dental Facilities across the United States and international markets. The scope of responsibility includes, but is not limited to: Coordination of implementation travel, onsite installation of Cubex hardware and software solutions, client clinical staff training on system utilization, onsite technical support, onsite workflow audits and recommendations. The ideal candidate has extensive Veterinary industry experience with day to day practice workflow, inventory management, patient care and/or vet technician experience. The candidate will also need extensive experience in the following: Client Services, project management, self-management, training, working independently and effectively, including having a high level of responsibility and integrity. Participation in Team Project Installations with scope from installing one-unit to being part of a team that may install projects of over 3 weeks continuous with 8 -12 units is standard.
- Strong Veterinary industry experience
- Customer-focused experience, including service and problem-solving
- Ability to provide clear and effective oral and written communication
- Strong organizational and independent project management skills
- Training experience preferred.
- Material management or supply/logistics experience
- Effective problem-solver
- Works well in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstration of technical skills in working environment; working knowledge of interaction/relationship of software/hardware applications and accessories
- Exposure to software interface and communications technology
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project
- Data interpretation, manipulation, management in Excel a plus
- Sales Force CRM knowledge a plus
- 90% travel required to clients across the U.S up to 10% travel internationally.
- Typically travel from Phoenix home base to client destination – car, air, other.
- Company headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours
- Certified/Licensed/Registered Vet tech – Highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) - Desired
- Full-time or Part-time: Full Time
- Exempt or Non-exempt(hourly): Exempt
To apply for this position please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.